Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Multiple Ups||Yes (different references)|
|Add or Remove UPs feature available||Yes|
|Compare PDF vs PDF||Yes|
|Short and Long Analysis Reports Available||Yes|
|Maximum Sample Size Scan||914 x 1050 mm|
|Time Optimized Inspection||Yes|
|Operating System||Windows 7,Windows 8 or Windows 10,64 bit|
|Maximum Reference or Sample Size Digital||65 MB (depends on artwork creation process)|
|Model||FDA 21 CFR|
|Compare PDF vs SCAN||Yes|
Proof Reading Software is a product of belief in innovation. We listen to and learn from the customer needs and keep improving... continuously!! Our belief has led us to deliver solutions that exclusively target customer needs.
In the printing industry, avoiding printing mistakes at every stage is very important. Hence it is necessary to cross-check "Original Artwork" PDF file approved by the customer with "Ready to Print Artwork" PDF file before printing as well as "Scanned file of Printed Artwork" after printing. ipvProofCheck provides both types of solutions with easy clicks!
"PDF to PDF" analysis for "Ready to Print Artwork" before printing. "PDF to Scan" analysis for "Printed Artwork" after printing.
IpvProofCheck provides a pixel to pixel comparison based identification solutions for Carton, Leaflet and Label analysis. Software gives simplified and highlighted view of Sample UPs with Deviation Locator. It also provides UP wise sorting of Deviations with indications of Accepted, Not Accepted and Not Handled. Provision to give Comment to the selected Deviation is also provided.
Pharmaceutical Industry is very strict about their norms and rules. Minor mistakes could be the cause of violation of the rules. Software follows the International Laws as per requirements. Proof Reading Software complies FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Norms. In Manual Proof Reading, it is very difficult to recognize and find minor deviations. It could be time-consuming, difficult to record analysis, possibilities of human errors etc.
Proof Reading Software the Smart Proof Reading System has a capability to overcome these issues. On the contrary, ipvProofCheck provides well-sorted analysis with saving option.
Proof Reading Software generates both Short Report for quick and brief understanding as well as Long Report for a detailed understanding of analysis with Pictorial data.Features:
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliant
- User-friendly, flexible software supports Windows environment.
- Elegant PC interface, allowing direct control of Scanner.
- On-the-fly and Post Run checks and modifications.
- IPV Proof Check provides both types of solutions with easy clicks!!
- “PDF to PDF” analysis for “Print ready Artwork” before printing.
- “PDF to Scan” analysis for “Printed Artwork” after printing.
- IPV Proof Check the Smart Proof Reading System has a capability to overcome these issues. On the contrary, IPV Proof Check provides well-sorted analysis with saving option.
- IPV Proof Check generates both Short Report for quick and brief understanding as well as Long Report for detail understanding of analysis with Pictorial data.
- Administrator, Mid-level and User-level Separate
- Identifies Deviations on “Pixel to Pixel Comparison” Principle
- “UP-wise sorting of Deviations” with Handled or Accepted indications
- “Deviation Locator” for Exact Location of Deviation in the Sample file
- “Auto Job Sorting” on the basis of Job Status
- Well Optimized “Short Report” and Detail Pictorial Representation in “Long Report”
- Auto-Saving “Summary” about User Name, Date, Time etc. for future references
- This is a very best solution for proof checking system